Is your machine giving you some trouble? What about not freezing?
Do not worry we are here to help!
If your machine is not functioning 100% please fill out the form to request service. All service requests will be initiated within 24 hours of submission, Monday – Friday.
TIPS & TRICKS
Below are some initial troubleshooting tips & tricks. These can help us diagnose what is going on.
- If there is frozen ice on the outside of the machine that means there is not enough water in the mix. Please refer to our Recipe Deck for help. Remember, these machines are designed to be used only with Bloomers Frose + More. Our machines are designed to freeze between 15-17% Brix(or known as the sugar level). If the Brix/sugar levels are not balanced properly the machine will not freeze. – Too sweet and not freezing- add water
– Not sweet enough and not freezing – add more Bloomers Frose + More.
The mix needs 6 inches of clearance between and top of the machine and the level of liquid for the recipe to freeze.
- Is your machine dripping from the front? Please ensure that the gaskets and o-rings are thoroughly cleaned and installed properly. If they appear to be worn out please fill out the form on this page and we will send the correct replacement parts.
- Is the machine not getting cold? Did you verify the recipe is balanced to freeze? If so do you hear a noise coming from the machine? If the fans in the back get blocked it will not allow the machine to cool down. Please remove the back cover and check to make sure the fans have enough clearance to spin.
- Center white paddle not spinning? Drain the tank and clean the paddle. Ensure the paddle has no cracks or issues connecting to the motor in the back. Please refer to our guide on checking the motor below to find a solution.
Click here for the guide to check the paddle
- Taking apart the drink machine handle and need some help? Click the links below that match the brand of machine you have.
Service Line Phone Numbers
If you are looking for a quick service line call, these may be of help. Please remember these are the manufacturer numbers and can be used in a pinch. If you can not get the resolution you are searching for please fill out the form on this page.
To ensure you speak to the right representative please verify the machine manufacturer located on the nameplate of the machine.
US Solid – 1-800-243-5428
US Solid Machine Manual – Click Here
Vollrath – 1-800-628-0832
Vollrath Machine Manual – Click Here
DonPer USA – 1-844-366-7371